Home AOMEI Products Support

Clone To Partition

I learned my lesson and now am a serious cloner! I am using your partition tool as well as the cloning tool and have a question that I can not seem to find an answer to on this forum. I have a second large hard drive in my computer that I would like to clone drive C to so that I can clone it to another hard drive if my C drive fails again.

It looks like I can only clone one partition at a time  and not the entire clone at once because I am cloning to a large partition I created and not an empty fresh drive. When I try to clone the entire disc it will not let me unless I do one partition at a time. Is this a limitation to the basic program? Is there a way to do what I seek?!

I am also looking for an automated way to do this so it clones my drive once a week....give a hand to a reformed non cloner!

I do use Carbonite so all is not lost but this looks like a great addition to that to save huge headaches to a guy like me!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Is that first disk a Dynamic Disk?If so,you can not clone your entire disk.As for your another question we do not have that function yet.

• edited November 2015

Ok but if I clone partition by partition it will still be a correct clone that is bootable...yes?