Home AOMEI Products Support

Missing part of incremental backup

ncknck
edited May 2017 in AOMEI Products Support

hey guys my aomei backup had some errors while creating a few parts of the backup files so there is file 58 and 59 missing from 1-57 all parts are complete and from 60 and ongoing most are complete but some in between are missing there as well. So now the software does not recognize any backup file after 57. so 60 or the one I need 88 are not accessible. What can I do? Renaming the files does not work. 

How can I restore my files / backup from the incremental backup parts the software does not show me? Choosing the path is not working or the file itself. It never goes further than end of January. 

Also since 2 month now the backup didn't happen because of (error log) "not enough RAM" which is strange. PC has 4GB and it worked like a charm for almost half a year. Then it stopped. How can I fix it?

Comments

• Can you make a new full backup? 

It is wise to always explore a backup after it is made, just to be sure it works. At least I do.

• Dude the backup works it just doesn't recognize all parts of the incremental backup parts which means I have a gap in between and everything after isn't visible within the software

• We have replied your email, please check it.