Home AOMEI Products Support

Windows is stuck on boot after installing aomei

Windows has no signal after initial booting

Basically what happened is that I installed aomei to use its shredder function to delete corrupted folders within xampp. It deleted most of them but then it told me that some could not be deleted unless windows PE was installed. So I said yes to it. Flashforward couple minutes, it asks me to restart which I do. Now it is stuck on boot screen no matter how many times I try, after windows' logo bootup it says no signal and goes black.

I am able to go into safe mode from which I uninstalled aomei but it did not fix the problem. So what I think is most likely is that in standard windows mode its booting to aomei's installed one rather than normal one. I would like help to uninstall said aomei windows PE, googled and surfed web for hours unable to find anything. Tried some youtube videos and they did not work. 

By the way the folder that were supposed to be deleted are still there even in windows safe mode, whats more I cant even delete them in safe mode either.

If possible I would like to fix this without resetting pc, not sure if that can even fix it considering that it did not for some people online. Help is appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 27
    "Windows has no signal after initial booting"
    First, go to Windows safe mode, as you already did, use USB stick to copy your essential files from your disk, including printing your Bitlocker Recovery code, if you use that, out of caution, then proceed to repair the startup.
    Insert your Windows installation USB > Troubleshoot > automated Startup Repair
    If that does not work, try it again. If it still does not work, use a restore point.