Home AOMEI Products Support

aomei centralized backupper not seeing other IP segment pc and it not running in background

Problems: aomei centralized backupper not seeing other IP segment pc, I added the ip segments in the setting but nothing shows up. I have to manually install the software on the clients. then have to remote into them and stop and start the service and hopefully the client gets picked up the server. If i logoff from the server aomei centralized backupper stops working. If i log back in to the server i have to go to the clients and restart the backup service. That is absurdly crazy and waste of time I have went back and forth with support but no help.

Comments

• edited April 26
    Welcome Mando, thank you for your question. I found some resouces for you. You can also post your question in another language. If you need further help, please reply with screenshots from the Server & Client.

Centralized Backupper Manual
    https://www.ubackup.com/abnet/quick-start-guide.pdf

Centralized Backupper FAQ
    Tech Support & license reset
    [email protected]

• @Mando_HOW, We didn't check your emails. Did you use another email to contact the support team?
    When you manually install the client software, then AOMEI Centralized Backupper can list them under the Uncontrolled computers list? Have you controlled these client machines?
    " If i logoff from the server aomei centralized backupper stops working. If i log back in to the server i have to go to the clients and restart the backup service. "----These controlled client machines are offline status? or disappear?