Home AOMEI Products Support

Nag screen

I've just installed the free version of AOMEI Backupper to try it, and when I use it I can't get ride of the 'buy me' nag screen. I have to use Windows 11's Task Manager' to kill the process. This can't be right! What am I missing? If I can't trust the free version, I certainly won't buy the full version!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• If you see a popup, you may close it by clicking the large 'X' in the upper right corner.
    If you need further help, please reply with a screenshot, thank you.
  • Because I'm sight impaired, I have to use an 800x600 screen resolution. Attached is a screen shot. There's no method of closing the programme, so I have to use Task Manager.
  • edited September 5
    Thank you for the screenshot.
    "I have to use an 800x600 screen resolution"
    1) 15 or 20 years ago, when you needed to increase magnification of your screen, your method of switching to a small resolution, such as 800x600 was the best way to do that. The better method now is to increase the display scale, not the display resolution. Here is an article about how to do that. This will allow your screen to look bigger, but keep it's natural resolution at a high number, such as 1900x1600.
    You are using an old method of fixing your monitor problem. Please try the newer way.
    2) If you cannot see the X in the upper right corner of your application, you may hold the mouse on the top center of BU, and drag it into view. You can also right click the BU icon on the bottom of the screen in the taskbar, and close it there.

• @GrumpyTyke13 You can check the settings in AOMEI Backupper and enable the self-adaptive to screen resolution and DPI settings.