Responding to e-mails

edited October 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

To whom it may concern at AOMEItech

What ever happened to the two e-mails i sent you some weeks ago, with

questions related to the translating of your programs into Danish

With the best whishes - Senior

Comments

• Senior,

What email address did you use to send the emails? I will check it.

• The two e-mails was sent to [email protected]

• Sorry that I am not clear. I meant that your email address which you used to send the emails. 

•  

Towhom it may concern at AOMEItech

The twoe-mails in question was sent on september 20., 2015 and again on 23., september2015 from my e-mail adress [email protected]to your e-mail adress [email protected]

The two e-mails had the same text and was written likethis re-print.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern at AOMEI Tech.

Ref.Translating the words of AOMEI Backupper into Danish.

I got interested in translating the wordsof AOMEI Backupper into Danish after I for a period of time have been usingthis excellent program to its full capacity.

A closer look at the conditions fortranslating the words of AOMEI Backupper into Danish told me, that it would bea gigantic exercise if I line by line and manually should translate the 50.ooolines of text in the word-file (C:\Program files\AOMEI Backupper\En.txt) into aDanish translation.

In realising that, I have – with nosuccess so far - been trying to use various translating programs to do the‘heavy work’ of translating and leave the control to me.

Would You please tell me – what, where andwhen – something like a machine-translated text would not show the translatedtext at the proper places in the program.

It’s also a known fact, that a word or aphrase some times should be translated differently according to where itoriginated from or in what context it should be read.

In order to see, where translated words orphrases are going where, I have been trying to replace several text-lines at atime with their equivalent text-line numbers.

If one have to do the last exercisemanually and line by line for the whole project – the world would freeze overin between.

Is there a faster and easier way to see,where a translated text would be placed in the final translation ?

At last but not least would I like toknow, what assurances do I have, that You will be using my translation – if andwhen I engage myself further into the translating of the AOMEI Backupper textinto its Danish equivalent.

End of e-mails.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

• Your text editor needs some major improvements