Home AOMEI Products Support

Information Code:303 "Invalid network path or sharing service has been disabled"

edited November 2015 in AOMEI Products Support

Hi All... I'm using BackUpper Pro paid version 3.0 and I've had no real problems until a recent Win10 upgrade. I've trawled through a lot of these posts and only found one other person asking for help on this issue (rskmuthu - he hasn't had an answer to his input on 26Oct15). This backup is between 2 NAS drives and nothing has been changed as regards settings. So, can anyone help please?

The backup concerned involves my media library which is 755GB in size and I do not wish to recreate or find that a restore fails...  By the way, I am able to browse the initial main backup, which is reassuring, but I can't initiate the 1st incremental. I have cheched for sharing issues but could find none.

Can someone please advise... cos I'm beginning to loose faith in this product.

Execution time:    14/11/2015 10:15:35
       Plan name:    Cloud Public Media Backup_26Aug15
       Operation:    File Full Backup
Execution result:    Failed
      Error code:    303
     Description:    Invalid network path or sharing service has been disabled. Please check whether the network is accessible and whether the sharing service of the target computer exists, and then try again.

Comments

• Sorry for the inconvenience you met.You can try to map your NAS to local drive then do it again.