Home Suggestions and Feedbacks

Hi all

Id just like to say the partition assistant pro is excellent software.

First software package I ever bought and it was the recovery added onto that convinced me.

I was doing a lot of recovery practice and doing videos on youtube for my channel and can honestly say it is an excellent recovery tool it is better than all the free software and on par with some of the other top names in recovery software, but on price to value better than most.

The password removal function save my friends computer yesterday so another excellent tool.

I always did my partitioning etc in windows but I was missing out as its so much easier with this tool and working with multiple drives and jobs is actually made fun. 

Secure erase, an excellent defrag wizard , disk health , chkdsk , recovery of partitions , pc cleaner etc etc etc unbelievable value for money and the tools work excellent too not just add ons but tools that perform better than dedicated programs I had to do just that one job.

Credit where its due !! I will continue to make youtube videos on this as I learn more about it and the tools it has. 

Anyway I like a feature called Wipe free space or secure erase free space on Ccleaner is there an option to just secure wipe free space on a disk with OS on it I like to wipe free space when selling a second hand laptop for security. 

Comments

• @Cagmito76, We will support the feature to wipe free space in the near future.
  • ok , thanks , i will certainly apreciate the addition. One more thing about the licence i loaded it up to 2 laptops that i sold thinking i could just swap from one computer to the next i think i got this wrong am i now out of licences ? or is it 2 PC at a time or 2 PC total ?
  • Cagmito76, You can contact the support team ([email protected]) via email to help you reset the license.
  • oh ok brilliant my apologies ill be more sensible now.
  • Nice work on PA 10.0