Home AOMEI Products Support

Respond to Boot Request

Hello all,
I'm trying to deploy and image 185 new student computers however I am running into an issue with the PXE boot process. They are brand new dell latitude 3540 and 5540's. I do the disk backup and then create the iso file and boot the PXE server. Then it pulls the IP of client on the main computer running the PXE server and says "Respond to boot request" "Boot request has already responded." The client one says PXE-E16 no valid offer received. I have tested this on an older dell desktop and it worked. It's now just not working with these new dell laptops. I have already tried Mac address pass through, integrated NIC mac address, and disabling it in the client BIOS. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? 

Comments

• Thank you Alex, I understand you are trying to use Backupper in a deployment environment. Thank you for posting this to the Aomei Forums, please also contact Aomei Support directly, to get the fastest support.
    I know what PXE is, but I do not have experience with that mode. You could read about a powerful PXE tool as well.

Backupper WinPE USB:
    Add custom drivers, such as NVMe, if necessary. Does not work with some monitors.
    https://www.ubackup.com/help/create-bootable-disk.html

Tools not from Aomei
    iVentoy Netboot Solutions
    https://www.iventoy.com/en/index.html
  • I have already emailed support but the time difference makes it hard to get a response in a timely manner. I'm not sure what is causing it to receive no valid offer. The free version worked when I did it this way on an older dell desktop. And it doesn't find it on Ipv6 it only finds it on ipv4. Not really sure what the issue is tbh
  • "Not really sure what the issue is "
    Did you follow the link?

• @AlexMartin, Did you use AOMEI PXE tool? Or AOMEI Image Deploy tool?
    "create the iso file"---How did you create the iso file? via Tools--Create Bootable Media?
    Please take a video of the PXE boot process so that we check it further.