Home AOMEI Products Support

What Do You Have to Do to Get a License Number?

I purchased a license to AOMEI Backupper Pro via Paypal yesterday. Despite sending several emails to their support desk, the only responses I've received are those generated on receipt of my email - which shows me that their servers, at least, have my messages. I've included their reference number for my purchase and the transaction id from paypal. I've checked all email to me from Cleverbridge; none contain a license number. What does a customer have to do to get what he's paid for from AOMEI?

Comments

• Thank you Hutchins for your question. I have never heard of someone buying an Aomei product, but not receiving a product license. I do believe what you say that you have emailed them several times, but do not yet have a license.
    Have you tried logging into your Aomei account, to see the license there? Please go to the link below, and login using the account name and password you used when you created the account during your purchase.
    "sending several emails to their support"
    They have many support departments. Please reply here with the exact email address you have been sending to.
    "via Paypal"
    Did the paypal confirmation page, or receipt perhaps include a promotional code created by PayPal that you could then use to buy a Aomei BU Pro? Some 3rd party financial platforms will sell you a code that then lets you buy the actual product code from the software company, I don't know in this case.
    Please try to contact them at both of these addresses:
    Tech Support & license reset
    [email protected]

Sales
    [email protected]

• @RHHutchins, We checked that the support representative has replied to you twice. Maybe you can check your spam folder. And, we also private the reply content to you, Please check.
  • This issue is resolved. I received an e-mail from them with the license code and have successfully used it.