Home AOMEI Products Support

Aomei Support not even reading the support request emails

I purchased and have been using Aomei Backupper Pro.
At first it worked OK and then it stopped waking up my computer to do the backup during the night, so every morning I have to trigger it manually, despite it being set up the same way as always. I requested support on this several time, including screenshots of the step by step process I used. Support just gets back to me asking for details and screenshots. I'm sure it is a TOTALLY AUTOMATED response and nobody is reading the support requests.
Recently I inadvertently formatted the source drive my daily incremental backup was drawing from, so I ran the restore process and got it all back. That part worked fine, but took 36 hours.
Now I'm trying to set up the 'File Backup' for that drive again and every time I try, despite very clearly setting up a File backup and dragging each folder I want into the destination section which shows the correct disk label, INSTEAD OF MAKING A FILE BACKUP THE PROGRAM MAKES A DISK IMAGE EVERY TIME.

I've contacted support and provided STEP BY STEP screenshots of everything I'm doing, as well as a screenshot of the destination drive showing the disk image the program made. I guess on the previous chain of fiascos I had bee referred to 'complaints' and so that email address came up and that is where my request had gone.

Just like before when they responded with completely incredible nonsense, totally oblivious to my having provided step by step screenshots of what was happening, here is their incredibly insane response:
Hello,
Thank you so much for contacting us.
Can you tell us what corruption you are specifically referring to with your external hard disk corruption? Also, please give us a screenshot of your backup failure error report to check.
If you have any other questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us back.

Best Regards,
Xanthus

THAT ANSWER MADE NO SENSE BECAUSE I WASN'T EVEN WRITING ABOUT HARD DRIVE CORRUPTION AND HAD PROVIDED STEP BY STEP SCREENSHOTS AND EXPLANATION OF WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT I NEEDED HELP WITH.

IS THIS THE KIND OF SUPPORT OTHERS WHO HAVE PAID FOR AOMEI BACKUPPER PRO ARE GETTING???

Comments

• @Relic01, Sorry for the bad support experience. We have rechecked your email and will further explain.
    Based on your needs, you can use the File Backup feature. It will copy the source folders to the destination.
    File Backup feature will back up your data to an image file. So, when you need data, you can restore from the backup image.